Please contact the Center for Integrative Psychology to find out what forms you need to complete.
We are looking forward to meeting with you! Please see below for instructions on how to download, complete, and submit your intake forms prior to your first appointment:
Step 1: Click on the fillable PDF New Client Forms found below:
- New Client Agreement
- Release of Information Form
- Child/Teen Intake Form OR Adult Intake Form (choose the applicable one)
Step 2: Fill out all three forms by easily clicking on the fillable areas. Once completed, save them to your computer.
Step 3: Log into the Client Portal with the credentials sent to your email.
Step 4: Click on “Send Message” in the upper right-hand corner. (Note: Please be sure to include text in the Subject & Message fields to ensure the message can be sent.)
Step 5: Attach all three completed forms.
Step 6: Click send.
At the Center for Integrative Psychology, we use supplementary forms during our therapy programs to support client care and development.
When we meet we will instruct you about which form to complete and how we would like you to complete them. In this list below, you will find some of the forms we may ask you to complete.
The below forms are fillable PDFs so you can easily click on the form link, fill it out, save it, and submit it to us directly through the Client Portal. Instructions on how to submit through the Client Portal can be found in steps 1-6 in the New Client Forms section above.
- 123 Magic Informational Document
- Alzheimer's Disease Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Amen Clinic ADD Brain Type Questionnaire
- Amen Clinic Anxiety & Depression Questionnaire
- CNS Assessment
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Body Questionnaire
- Hormones for Men Questionnaire
- Hormones for Women Questionnaire
- Memory Screening Questionnaire
- Sensitivity Questionnaire